Expires April 29, 2019 23:59 PST
Buy now and get 74% off
Recording 4K footage is more accessible than ever, but editing and converting your content can still be a huge hassle. Instead of forking out the cash for a high-end computer and editing software, go with VideoProc, the one-stop video processing powerhouse that lets you edit, convert, resize and adjust 4K UHD videos, DVDs and music at fully accelerated speed. Using Level-3 Hardware Acceleration, VideoProc lets you achieve amazingly smooth 4K video editing and transcoding without compromising quality. VideoProc’s unique technology can convert videos up to 47x faster, and it’s jam-packed with a suite of innovative tools for editing, recording, and more.
- Easily edit, convert, resize & adjust 4K UHD videos, DVDs and music at fully accelerated speed
- Use Level-3 Hardware Acceleration to achieve smooth 4K video editing & transcoding without compromising quality
- Process & touch up your HD/4K footage from GoPro, DJI, smartphones, etc. in an easy and non-destructive way
- Use tools for cutting, cropping, subtitles & more
- Easily stabilize video, fix fisheye, remove noise, add watermarks & more w/ streamlined features
- Seamlessly convert video, audio & DVDs
- Easily download online videos, music, playlists & channels from 1000+ UGC websites like YouTube and Facebook
- Record gameplay, presentations, webinars & the like w/ the recording component
- PC World: “If you’re looking to make simple and easy adjustments or conversions, VideoProc streamlines that process in a way that makes more sense than other more complicated or expensive alternatives.”
- Tech Advisor: “Put simply, VideoProc is an easy and fast way for all your video processing needs.”
What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, or macOS Mojave (10.14)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel® or AMD® processor, or above
- RAM: 1GB RAM (2GB or above recommended)
- 200MB space for installation
- Graphics card: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Note: For more technical information, click here.
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access option: desktop
- Includes all minor and major upgrades to software
- Version 3.2
- Max number of devices: 1